Friday, February 18, 2011

Fail #2

Well...I failed again, but it was noted that it was out of omission rather than commission! :)
But really it was out of eating when I really shouldn't be eating just to eat, and not thinking about what I was eating.
I was visiting a friend and her daughter made Totino's Pizza Rolls - Triple Pepperoni. I just didn't know it was Triple Pepperoni when I ate them.
But, as soon as we realized, I said Fail 2 - and moved on with life.
Rest of this meatless journey is going fairly well. It is very easy to eat at restaurants. Last night I went to Elmo's Diner in Durham and was recommended to try the Greek Grilled Cheese - so good. Cheddar, feta, cuks, toms, warm pita with a sauce. Yum!
So...here we go again! :) I wonder how many fails I will have in 2011 - hopefully only 2!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had any meat fails but even 17 months later, I still have an occasional "vegan fail" now and again. What matters is not perfection but that you try :)

    ReplyDelete