Tuesday, January 11, 2011

365.1: Here we go!


This was yesterday. I was sitting at my desk at work and asked a question "What would it take for you to go meatless for one year?" out to FB world. I got a ton of answers, most were not willing. Then, I said, you know what...go with it.

Almost like running a half marathon, or writing a book, sometimes you just gotta make up your mind to do it. And I did. And I'm doing it.

Day 1:

2 pieces Panera Cinnamon raisin toast with Trader Joe's unsalted crunchy peanut butter (my favorite)
Some mochabuttercream (as I was frosting a cake)
Banana
1/2 small sub from Jersey Mike's and took the turkey off (since they didn't order any veggie subs)
BBQ chips
Dark Mint Lindt Truffle (thank you Madalyn)
Piece of said cake (we were at a party)
1/2 Pumelo
Macheesmo's Jalepeno Cheddar Cornbread - THIS IS SO GOOD!
Happy Herbivore's Curried Pumpkin Lentil Soup

Kettle Corn and 1/2 cup hot chocolate (homemade with skim milk) during NCAA game.



Picture: Publix Breakfast Bread French Toast back in the summer with a friend. Delicious!

1 comment: