Tuesday, January 11, 2011

365.2: Ice Day


Today, we had an ice day. So, I've sat on my couch with my roommate (both of us are writers) and we have been social networking, working, writing, laughing, and eating. Good day. It's cold outside!


1 piece Panera Cinnamon Raisin toast, with said TJ Peanut butter, banana, and cinnamon. Idea taken from Jennifer's Knack for Nutrition blog

1 piece of Macheesmo's cornbread (threw the rest out of I would have eaten it)

3/4 cup of whole wheat rotini with cream of mushroom soup, pesto, evoo, white wine

Homemade popcorn with 2 T plain m&ms

3 egg white omelette with cheddar cheese and some spinach

Baked sweet potato fries - slight tweaking.


Today has been easier and you just have to make up your mind to do it!
Photo: This summer this delicious sandwich was an avocado, tomato, egg white, and sandwich thin. Yum. Some sriracha sauce was on it too!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds tastey. my wife and I will be snowed in, so cooking for entertainment it is. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know there a ton on its way! Enjoy. Eat well!

    ReplyDelete