Tuesday, January 18, 2011

365.9: Ice Cream for Dinner


Some days at work, you don't get a full real meal in but you just snack, and today that was it. But, once I got off work: the gym was crowded, there were no parking spaces in Harris Teeter, and I didn't know what I wanted for dinner: so I went with.... (but at least I couldn't stop at CFA or Wendy's and get fast food because of the whole reason for this blog!)


Publix breakfast bread with pb and milk

Banana

Cheese and crackers, chex mix and 1/2 apple at staff meeting

1 slice cheese pizza leftovers (do you know that a cheese slice from Little Caesar's is only 180 calories)

1 snack bag of heart healthy nuts (260 calories and full of healthy fats)

cherries

1/2 square of Swiss dark chocolate (my friend just went there and brought me some back)

1 serving cup of low-fat mint chocolate chip ice cream, half apple, cool whip. Healthy dinner: I know

diet dr. pepper


Now for some writing and circuit training. Gotta stay up. well, maybe not.

Photo: Fried calamari at Niko's in Chattanooga March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment