Thursday, January 20, 2011

365.10 - Overwhelming Dyy



And sometimes, when it is, I turn to chocolate! I usually don't. But I did today. But, I didn't turn to meat.


Fresh and Frootie's Baked Oatmeal (I would nix the coconut and decrease the amount of nutmeg, but other than that it is good - I am going to play with it though)

Toppings: milk and cool whip


Fun story: I went downtstairs to our staff kitchen because there was pasta down there. Yes! Free lunch. Took a bite of the pasta, warmed it up, (only had a noodle), got back up to my office and realized it had meat. So, I'm learning to think before I eat and make vegetarian decisions.

So, I ate what I brought: Lean Cuisine Spinach Mushroom pizza

Boulder Canyon Salt and Pepper chips


2 snack bags of trail mix

salad, pear wine, 2 breadsticks, and the new pear, gorgonzola, and shrimp pasta at Olive Garden. It was good, but a little sweet for my liking

Popcorn


Chocolate intake: about 30 m&ms, a mini butterfinger, and 2.5 squares of swiss dark chocolate.


Photo: Bean Traders in Durham, NC in May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment