Thursday, January 13, 2011

365.4 - Sleeping In











Well, I discovered today that if you don't get out of bed and go outside till about 1130, then there is no reason to eat breakfast. That's what I get for staying at nice inn in Wilmington. You don't really wanna get up. The restaurant I was going to go to for breakfast will have to wait until next time.

chips and salsa (some of the best restaurant salsa I've ever had)
baja rolls (like mexican sushi. So good. Blackened shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, cheese). SO YUM and filling.
1/2 coconut cupcake from Coastal Cupcake (hands down the best bakery cupcake I've ever had!)
Cracker Barrel Cheese (Extra sharp cheddar, my fave)
almonds
banana
cold sweet potato fries
cherry zero.

It wasn't hard to say no to meat today because K38 had great vegetarian or seafood choices. Then dinner was on the road and when I got home because I wasn't starving for anything, really. But, was only slightly hungry.



No comments:

Post a Comment